Monday, August 1, 2011

Fall Cleaning Cycle Starts this WeeK


Can you believe its August already?  Can you believe how hot it is?  This is the forecast for southwest Missouri this week! 



Notice how the graphic doesn’t have enough space for 3 digits?  One day’s high temperature just blends right in with the next.  It is so weird for southwest MO to have a whole week of hundred degree temperatures.

Anyway, enough talk about the weather.  Have you noticed the calendar?  This week starts the Fall Cleaning Cycle.  Ok, call me crazy, but I’m kinda excited.  Tomorrow’s Task List says, “Clean & organize laundry room.”

Here are some “Before” shots of my laundry room (hanging my head in shame.)  







Now I should say that my laundry room is usually a little bit better than this.  My daughter and I dumped all that stuff on top of the washer and dryer this morning right before we walked out the door and I haven’t done my Morning Pick-up yet today.  But, even with that, it still needs some work. 

My daughter has theater camp all week so I’m kinda on my regular schedule.  I better go get to it.

Have a great day, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment