Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lean Goal of the Week

Ok, so I've got a pretty good start on what I need to do to get my home clean.  Now, what am I going to do to get my body lean?  This is a little (a lot) harder because I don't enjoy dieting & exercise. LOL  Who does?  Anyway, let's focus, here.  I think I need to start with easy goals that I can work into my lifestyle.  So this week's Lean Goal of the Week is ...drum roll, please ... Drinking at least 60 ounces of water a day.  TaaDaa

I know the recommendation is to drink 8 glasses (or 64 ounces) of water a day but I don't like the taste of our local tap water so I have to buy bottled water.  So I buy this...


... and it come in 20 ounce bottles.  So if I drink 3 of these a day combined with what I drink when I take my meds I should get the 64 ounces I need each day.

Now I'm off to get a bottle of water and get started on that Laundry Room.

Have a great day,  B.

No comments:

Post a Comment