Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Laundry Room Update

I know it’s been a while since my last post.  I’ve been having lots of summer fun and avoiding the Fall Cleaning Cycle.  But my dd is back in school and it’s time to get back in the groove.  Last time I shared pictures of my disaster of a laundry room.  I did get that room cleaned & organized so I wanted to post some “After” photos.




We have lived in this house for almost 5 years now and although I had a nice sink in the laundry room I didn’t have soap and a towel to use it.  I managed to get those items in the room and we are all enjoying having another place to wash & dry our hands.

Although the linen closet, coat closet and media closet have been on the schedule the past few weeks I haven’t gotten to them yet.  I hope to catch up over the next few weeks.  I will post photos as I get to them.  As for this week, the Great Room is on schedule.  I should get that cleaned tomorrow and hopefully finish adding some new décor items by the end of the week.  Look for photos then.

Have a great day, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment