Friday, December 30, 2011

Health & Fitness Goals for 2012


Yesterday, I took a couple hours to sit down and write out my goals for 2012.  I won’t bore you with all my goals but here are a couple I will be blogging about in January. 

  1. To exercise at least 30 minutes per day.  5 days per week throughout the year.
  2. To develop the healthy habit of drinking at least 64 ounces of water per day by January 31st.

If you have downloaded the 2012 Get It Together, Already Organizer/Cleaning Schedule you will have noticed the Health/Fitness Checklist down in the bottom left hand corner.  I have included check boxes for every 8 ounces of water you drink per day.  You will also find and area to record how many minutes of cardio work you put in and/or how many sets and reps of strength training you did that day.

Also in this area, are check boxes for how many serving of fruits and veggies you eat each day.  I will be discussing this later in the year.

I hope you find this new area helpful,
Britia

No comments:

Post a Comment