Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year, New Organizer

Update - Links removed 12-30-12.

It’s here!  The Clean House Calendar has been up dated and received a new name for 2012.  The new and improved calendar is now the Get It Together, Already Organizer/Cleaning Schedule.  And it looks like this:


It is currently available for January – June 2012 in 8 ½ by 11 format.  If you would like a copy you can download it here.

Keep an eye out for July – December 2012 and other formats coming soon.

Also starting January 1st and running through the 31st the Get It together, Already blog will be the site for a 31 Day Organizational Challenge for its readers.  We will be cleaning & organizing many areas that are not specifically listed on the Cleaning Schedule. 

I can’t wait to get started,
Britia

8 comments:

  1. Saw this pinned on Pinterest and just downloaded it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this through I share Printables and its perfect for my needs - much thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I need all the help I can get !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are so welcome.

    Enjoy,
    Britia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Britia,

    Thank you so much for this printable. I was wondering when the rest of 2012 would be coming out.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I downloaded this at the beginning of the year and I love, love, love it.

    Now, I'm nearing the end of my pages. Have you had the chance to create pages for July through December?

    Blessings,
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete