Tuesday, January 3, 2012

31 Day Organizational Challenge – Day 3

Wednesdays are craft/hobby day on the Get It Together, Already Planner/Cleaning Schedule.  (If you haven't got yours you can get it here.)  So in preparation for tomorrow, the first day of 2012 scheduled to craft (scrap in my case) the 31 Day Organizational Challenge is to clean/organize the surface of your crafting area.  For me that’s my desk.  And this is what it looks like at the moment.


YIKES!!!  My craft room is the dumping ground in our home and in the past month its been dumped on a lot!

If I want to play tomorrow I’ve got to clean it up today.

31 Day Organizational Challenge – Challenge List
1.         Take down, organize and put away all of the holiday decorations.
2.      Make your 2012 financial file folders and store your 2011 financial files.
3.      Clean/Organize the surface of your crafting area.  

Britia

Update:

Here's the after photo:
Its not great but at least I can scrapbook at it.  B.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I am impressed with the before and after pics :-)

    ReplyDelete