Monday, January 2, 2012

My Couponing Score for 1-1-12


Ok, my plan was to get up early yesterday morning hit Walgreens before church, then go to church, pick up my weekly KC Stars then hit CVS on my way home.  Well, I stayed out too late New Year’s Eve and instead I slept in another hour, skipped Walgreens, picked up my Stars on the way to church, hit CVS on the way home and went to Walgreens later that afternoon.  As it turns out this was a much better plan. 

As you know from my previous post at Walgreens I needed Children’s Tylenol Cold and plain Cheerios.  As it turns out neither were on sale.  I suspected this might be the case with the Tylenol.  Cheerios were on sale, just not the plain ones, and my kiddo will only eat original Cheerios.  If she won’t eat them, I don’t buy them, unless the bargain is charity good and this one wasn’t.

My trip to CVS went as planned.
I bought:

4 Pantene Shampoos @ $3.33,
4 Pantene Conditioners @ $3.33,
1 Pantene Hairspray @ $3.33,
3 Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal @ $.99,
4 Nivea Lip Care @ $2.50,
and 1 Always Infinity pads @ $3.99.
Which were all on sale.  Saving me $20.64.  My total was $46.93. 





 I used:
            4 $3.00/2 Pantene products from PG 1/1
            3 $0.50/1 Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal from PG 1/1
            2  $3.00/2 Nivea Lip Care Products from RP 1/1
            1 $2/1 Always form PG 1/1
            $5.00 off $25 on CVS Extra Care card
            and $.50 off ExtraCare Bucks I got out of the machine at the store.
Saving me $27.  My final total was $19.93 + tax!!! 

Also, I got back a $10 CVS gift card and $5.00 ExtraCare Bucks to use next time.  WhooHoo!!!  

At CVS yesterday I saved $47.64.  A 71% savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment